Ça Ça Mirlaquerr Ça Ça Mirlaquerr

Outclassing everything

Truly blown away with how much quality this animation has. I've watched your work years ago and it still amazes me. This piece is no exception and it really changes my perspective on how good animation can really by. This really raises the bar tenfold. Fantastic work. One of my inspirations no doubt.

SHOCK4: DE SHOCK4: DE

YOU'VE OUTDONE ME!

I'm... I'm..... ;_; I'm so ashamed!
*Favorited
*Bookmarked
*Homepaged

SHOCK5?

ugblahtheartistic responds:

maybe someday, you'll animate sticks as well as I do, I guess you'll just have to keep practicing until that happens. Good luck though.

It's Only A Dream It's Only A Dream

I'm sorry (not realy)

First off, opinions are opinions so you're an automatic bitch blow off someone's opinion (fact and don't try and deny).

Secondly, Miccool's right so I'm not going to back him up anymore than just that. Also, for actual criticism, you over use MANY of the filters and the size is obnoxiously way too big for this animation which makes everything run choppy.

Thirdly, what makes you so high and mighty just because you made a shitty animation with large dimensions? Learn some decency little boy.

Dicks3.swf: Back In Black Dicks3.swf: Back In Black

I approve whole-heartedly

Great masterpiece of artwork of unmeasurable limits.

Sphere1 Sphere1

SO LIEK HAY.

TAKE OVER NEWGROUNDS? K.

ASSEMBLED AT THE BUTCHER'S WALLET 1700HOURS. BREAK [passes football]

Strife1 responds:

lolwat?

I'll never take over your lead, but I will follow you as your right hand man. *winks*

The Intruder! The Intruder!

NO FUCKIN WAY.

WOW YOU ACTUALLY FINSIHED THIS!! I REMEMBER YOU SHOWING THIS TO ME :D! (if you don't remember :C cause i remember a lot when i saw this) I Still can't believe you actually finished this!!! very good job :D

HJZ 2 HJZ 2

DAMNIT SALT

YOU AND YOUR EPIC TWEENS YOU >_>!
[9 cause 1. it's a zebra. i hate zebras]

[2007] REBOOT 8 [2007] REBOOT 8

Nice Vision

I watched through the whole thing, sir you have a great vision in your mind. Your graphics were good enough for me to know how you really wanted this to be. Nice use of songs too by the way. Very dramatic.

Four Seasons Four Seasons

Inspirational

You made my passion for animating sing again. Great piece of inspiration you've created. I'll be hoping see more of your work.

Tricky Madness 2 Tricky Madness 2

LOL?

GAhahha. the ending made me laugh. i liek the violence you put in it though.

Krinkels responds:

i like the violence i put in it, too, lol.