View Profile Terkoiz1

10 Movie Reviews

Outclassing everything

Truly blown away with how much quality this animation has. I've watched your work years ago and it still amazes me. This piece is no exception and it really changes my perspective on how good animation can really by. This really raises the bar tenfold. Fantastic work. One of my inspirations no doubt.

YOU'VE OUTDONE ME!

I'm... I'm..... ;_; I'm so ashamed!
*Favorited
*Bookmarked
*Homepaged

SHOCK5?

ugblahtheartistic responds:

maybe someday, you'll animate sticks as well as I do, I guess you'll just have to keep practicing until that happens. Good luck though.

I'm sorry (not realy)

First off, opinions are opinions so you're an automatic bitch blow off someone's opinion (fact and don't try and deny).

Secondly, Miccool's right so I'm not going to back him up anymore than just that. Also, for actual criticism, you over use MANY of the filters and the size is obnoxiously way too big for this animation which makes everything run choppy.

Thirdly, what makes you so high and mighty just because you made a shitty animation with large dimensions? Learn some decency little boy.

1 Game Review

TOO MUCH LIKE SOLDAT AMIRIGHT?!

I know you got this from other people already it's too much based on Soldat. IT WAS PRETTY GOOD THO. I played for 30 minutes then i got bored. kinda hard to aim. MAEK MOAR.

1 Audio Review